Wroughton Parish Church Hall
The Church Hall was built and opened in September 1874 as a Church of England Infants School and continued in use as such until 1928. The Hall was extensively upgraded in the 1960’s and again in the summer of 2014 which included a complete modernisation of the kitchen.
The Hall is used by the church and a variety of community groups including Wroughton Preschool.
To book the hall contact the Parish Office (Mornings) on 01793 812050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org