Ashcroft Church & Centre
The Ashcroft Centre opened in 1995 as part of a centenary project, the Church having been on this site since 1896.
It was developed to provide a modern suite of premises to serve and meet the needs of the Church and Community. The premises provides a number of different sized rooms on two floors, surrounding an attractive central foyer and atrium staircase.
The building is extensively used by community groups, clubs and commercial users as well as church based groups.The Kitchen is connected to the foyer by a serving counter and is big enough for large scale catering.
The Church is equipped with dimmer-controlled lighting and up-to-date sound system, and is used for larger meetings and concerts.A kitchenette is situated conveniently on the second floor for the use of groups using that area