St Martin's Church
St Martin's Church with its adjacent Canterbury Rooms is situated on Ockham Road South near the junction with the A246 close to the Shell filling station and the Duke of Wellington pub.
A modern community hall with fully fitted kitchen and toilet facilities. Full disabled access including disabled toilet. Hot water and heating throughout the year.
- The hall itself measures 13 x 6 metres and has a sprung wooden floor.
- It is used extensively for exercise classes, yoga, community meetings, quiz nights and children's parties (under12), and social events.
- Seating is available for 120. 90 are comfortably seated in conference/theatre style. 70 to dine at tables. Tables to seat 6 & 4 available.
- WiFi connection.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, oven and fridge. Crockery and cutlery available for 100 places.
- Parking with a disabled space is available on-site, with unrestricted on-street parking also. Please consider our neighbours and do not obstruct driveways.
A modern function room with connecting kitchen and toilet facilities. Seats up to 50 people in conference/theatre style and 30 comfortably for dining.
- The hall is carpeted and sound dampened
- Wifi Connection
- Good quality audio visual facilities which can be used by arrangement.
- Full disabled access including disabled toilet.
- Ideal for small meetings, drama, quiz nights, lunches, educational and social events.
- Fully fitted kitchen with ovens, microwave and dishwasher.
- Parking is available 'on street' opposite the church in St Martin's Close leading also to the car park behind Horsley Business Centre.
The Church is available for hire in certain circumstances.
The main body of the church has seating for 100 people.
The modern North Transept extension has a wooden floor suitable for exercise classes. It would seat 50 people comfortably in theatre style.
Parking is available 'on street' opposite the church in St Martin's Close leading also to the car park behind Horsley Business Centre.